Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

So, I never really like Miley Cyrus. Her music was too corny and meaningless for my liking. I never liked her acting, she always made her faces really weird and acted like a spoiled princess on Hannah Montanna. Well, she grew up. I mean everyone grows up eventually. I like who she grew up into. She's actually beautiful. So I lied, I don't think shes that beautiful, but there are deffinetly moments where she shines. I mean I think everyones like that. She has her good days, her bad days and her in between days. I like her acting in the Last Song, I still hate Hannah Montanna. Hey, she is getting paid for acting like a little kid. I applaud her. She is famous, her music is catchy. Even though I don't think her voice is that good. She is famous , I am not. Who am I to judge? I do like some of her songs, they are catchy. For example: Can't be Tamed, Party in the USA, When I Look at You and Butterfly Fly Away. She didn't write any of these, and I still dont understand her talent. She however, has something I will always want. She is singing for a living, i'm sitting at home. I do think, she is quite photogenic :



















4 comments:

  1. i don't love her, but i also don't hate her, she is just someone who is terribly lucky in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times where I don't really like her, but I do believe she is overall a genuine person (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, there are times when I don't like her aswell !But yes, I aslo believe she is a genuine person :)
    thank you guys for your comments !

    ReplyDelete