Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

SORRY!

I am so sorry I haven't blogged.
Thank you for all of those who subscribe and comment!
I haven't blogged lately because school started, and i'm a choral major & in IB.
this is my schedual.

Monday- school, no lunch - Concer Chior. School ends- I stay till 6 because of my Choral Major.
Tuesday- School, no lunch- Vocal jazz. School ends- I stay till 6.30 because of Musical Theater. (GREASE BABY!)
Wednsday- School, no lunch, Concert Chior. School ends. Finally get to go home! not- Singing lessons at the Manitoba Conservatory of Music.
Thursday- School, no lunch, Vocal Jazz. School ends- Musical Theater untill 6.30
Friday- School, no lunch- Concert Choir. School ends. FREE DAY! :)
Saturday- Piano lessons + Theory.
Sunday- Family day + Homework.

Mind you that i'm in full IB. ( International Baccalaureate, Like AP.) So I have homework EVERY single day, and not just normal homework, it's the kind of homework that makes you want to kill everything insight.

I just felt like sharing my pain with all of you, I apoligize.

ps. It's not that I don't want to do all of this, because I love keeping myself busy. It really makes me feel like I am working hard towards a great future. All of my  extra curricular activities I had to audtion for so it makes me happy to know that I'm good at something. I don't want it to sound like i'm bragging because i'm not. I'm not saying i'm the greatest, it just makes me feel like I have a talent, even if it's not good. I love it.

p.p.s I'm so tired.









2 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much!!! I hope you will check mine:
    www.abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thank you :)
    and i totally will <3

    ReplyDelete