Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

DECEASED PERSON YOU WISH YOU COULD TALK TO.

Myself.
I techinaclly am not cheating. I mean i'm not actually dead. I mean the 5 year old version of myself. That version of me might aswell be considered dead. She's never coming back. All I have left of her is her body and memories. The reason I want to talk to her is because I would like to know what she wanted to be at this age. I want to know what she believed in, what she was scared of. I want to refresh my childhood memories and go over the things I forgot. I want to play with her, to see if we have anything alike. I also want to reassure her and tell her that she will be okay. I also want to tell her that when she gets to grade five that is when you tell mom to stop dressing you.

2 comments:

  1. Awww is that you in the picture?
    absolutely adorable!
    love your blog! it's so cute with the bows & all :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thank you sooo much & yes it is :)
    thank you for the comment, made my day ! <3

    ReplyDelete