Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

SOMEONE THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE.

Paris.
Okay, This time i'll actually admit that I'm cheating. There aren't any people that have changed my life though. There are many that have made a tremendous impact, but none that have CHANGED my life. I shall explain my reasoning. A couple of years ago I went to Paris. I instantly fell in love with the city. I went to the Louvre and Disney Land in one trip. It combined everything I ever wanted in life. Everything I wanted changed from that moment on. I want to be elegant, sophisticated, beautiful, extraordinary, intelligent. I love art, music, fashion, beauty. Paris taught me this. No joke, never mind fall in love with a boy, I'd rather fall in love with Paris. 

and I did. 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning picture! I love Paris! :)

    Bisou,
    Irene

    http://fashionandbeautylights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes because with paris, it would take a WHOLE LOT to break your heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think Paris could ever break my heart. Who I am is because of Paris :)

    ReplyDelete