Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

YOUR REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR.

Usually when I look in the mirror, it's to see what I look like at the moment. At this moment I'm going to look a little deeper. When I look in the mirror I see a girl who is lost. Lost in a world with so many possiblities that it overwhelms her. I see a girl, who acts like a child. I see a girl that speaks her mind. Sometimes to much. I see a girl with eyes that have shed many tears and a mouth that has spread many smiles. I see hands that have touched so many lives, and hoped to have made an impact. I see a girl who is confident in herself. But not her appearance. I see a girl who can range from extremly happy to deeply depressed in a matter of two seconds flat. I see a girl who aspires to be sucessful. I see a girl who is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. I also see a girl that has hurt people. I see a girl that eyes have passed dirty looks and a mouth that has spoken cruel words. Along with every good quality she has, comes a bad one.  I see a girl who is not perfect and never will she be. She has imperfections and flaws that make her who she is. I see a girl who could be something great. I see a girl who could be something terrible. I see a girl who is growing and will always grow and learn. I hope to see in a couple of years that this girl has made more mistakes. I hope to see this girl happy as can be. I hope to see this girl still the same. I hope to stare back into this mirror and I hope to still see me.

4 comments:

  1. right there with you. sometimes i just stand there looking into my reflection questioning what i've turned into

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope that you turn into the person you want to be. I doubt that the person you are is a terrible person! Thank you for your comment, it gave me quite a bit to think about

    ReplyDelete
  3. the possibilities overwhelm me too! what to do, who to be?!

    I love your blog header, beautiful.
    http://mcqueenismymorphine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete