Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HARRY POTTER

Day Four: Least Favourite Character and Why?
I know I've been away longer then 3 days, but I've been so darn busy so I'm just starting here! Alright, let's get crackin'. Do I even have to say why? She actually has no heart. She murders and muders, and she loves it. She enjoys being evil. I mean, I feel bad for accidently hurting someone (I am a clutz.) and she doesn't care if she kills someone on purpose. Instead she boasts about it. Bitch. (Sorry.) She actually is proud of supporting ol' moldy. I can't stand this woman. Every time I hear her voice, or read her lines, I cringe.

Day Five: Least Favourite Male Character and Why?
He is spineless. He is dirt. He killed his best friends. Well, helped. If I go into this, I'll never stop. Scum.

Day Six: What House Do You Want To Be In?

Well, every time I go on the Harry Potter website and enroll as a student. (I am aware that I have no life.) It say's im in Gryffindor.
Wikipedia says: "Gryffindor values courage, bravery, loyalty, nerve and chivalry" Well, I have courage. I stand up for what I believe in. I'm not afraid to hurt someone's feelings if I believe it will help them. I am very outgoing and will make friends with just about anyone. I like to believe I am brave. I love danger, which is really not that good, It gets me in trouble but hey. What can ya' do? I am very loyal, if you are my friend, I will do anything and everything for you. I have nerve. A lot of it. I'm not so sure, it's a good thing.Chivalry? Oh I love old fashioned virtues, I wish everyone still believed in them. I hope that doesn't sound like i'm bragging. I'm not saying that I am the ultimate Gryffindor, and I'm not saying that Gryffindor is the best house. It's just something that would fit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment